GlobalOption Broker Review
GlobalOption was established in 2008. They are the only publicly traded Binary Options broker trading under the symbol WGMI. The platform has an easy to use interface. Execution is crisp and quotes are accurate. They are one of the only brokers to have their own proprietary platform that they share with co-brand EZ-Trader. They have a large selection of assets to choose from among Stocks, Commodities, Currencies and Indices. Expiration times are as short as 60 Seconds with highest payouts in the industry up to 95%.
GlobalOption Deposit and Withdrawal
Deposits methods include credit/debit cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diners and American Express. You can also deposit through e wallets such as Netteller and Skrill/Moneybookers. Withdrawals are processed simply by the click of a button. Funds generally appears within 3 business days depending on the deposit method.
Customer Service and Education
GlobalOption offers responsive 24/7 customer support via Live Chat, Email or Toll Free Phone. The education center provides articles on many different topics related to trading and binary options. They also publish a monthly journal detailing many of the top financial stories impacting the trading world.
GlobalOption Mobile App
Global Option Offers a mobile app for both android and IOS. The application fully replicates trading and features of the standard platform. It is a great tool to allow you place trades and any time and to keep track of your open positions while on the go.
Customer Service Rating – 10
- 24/7 Live Chat
- Call back support number.
- Submit your number and they will call you back within 60 seconds for most countries.
- US and UK support numbers 24/7
Asset Choice Rating – 10
- 58 Stocks
- 9 Currency Pairs
- 5 Commodities
- 17 Indices
Deposit Method Rating – 9
- Credit Card – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners
Minimum Deposit Rating – 8
- 200 USD
- 150 EUR
- 150 GBP
Withdrawal Process Rating – 9
- Withdrawal to credit card up to deposit amount
- Profits sent through wire transfer or MoneyBookers
- Funds received within 3 days
Minimum Trade Amount Rating – 8
- $25 Minimum
Trading Features Rating – 8
- Digital Options – Calls and Puts
- 60 Second Binary Options
Risk Reduction Rating/Payout% – 10
- Payout up to 95%
- Sell-option feature available for some assets
Bonus Offers Ratings – 9
- Up to 100% bonus on initial deposit.
Site Intangibles Rating – 10
- CySEC Regulated
- Utilizes proprietary platform
- Easy to use call/put interface.
- Globaloption.com is wholly owned by Win Global Markets, Inc., a US public company trading on NASDAQ’s Bulletin Board under the symbol WGMI