Redwood Binary Options is the newest Binary Options Broker. They are partners with TradeRush having began operating just last month. We have just completed our Review of Redwood and they score high marks in several categories. The most compelling aspect of Redwood is their pursuit of excellence in the area of customer support. They not only offer phone support and live chat, but they provide a personal account manger for each customer. They have a general focus on professionalism and a serious focus on the concerns and performance of their traders. They are offering an introductory bonus of up to $20,000 for new traders.
Our Redwood Options ratings are as follows:
Asset Choice Rating – 10
- 32 Stocks
- 13 Currency Pairs
- 7 Commodities
- 19 Indices
Deposit Method Rating – 10
- Credit Card – Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Diners Club
- Wire Transfer
- Liberty Reserve
Minimum Deposit Rating – 8
- 200 USD
Withdrawal Process Rating – 8
- 3-5 business days
Minimum Trade Amount Rating – 9
- $5 Minimum per 60 Second Binary Options order.
- $25 Minimum for other type trades.
Trading Features Rating – 10
- Standard Call/Put Binary Options
- Option Builder
- One Touch Binary Options
- 60 Second Binary Options
- Roll Over
- Double Up
- Option Pro Order Screen with Detailed Chart
Risk Reduction Rating – 6
- Up to 10% Rebates for losing trades.
Bonus Offers Rating – 9
- Up to 100% match bonus on initial deposit. After opening your account here, make sure to check with customer support for all current bonus offers.
Site Intangibles Rating – 7
- Uses SpotOption platform which is regulates under CySec regulations.
- Accepts EUR, GBP, USD & JPY
- Extensive market news easily searchable by asset class.
- Accepts US traders.